- 2 item(s) English wheat muffin(s), split in half
- 4 large egg(s)
- 1/4 tsp table salt
- 10 oz chopped frozen spinach, thawed and excess water squeezed out
- 1 Tbsp fat free mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp lemon pepper, seasoning
- 2 1/2 Tbsp shredded parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Place English muffins on a nonstick baking sheet. Crack one egg onto each muffin half and sprinkle with salt. Bake until eggs are just about set, about 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, place spinach in a microwave-safe dish; cover and microwave on high until hot, about 1 to 1 1/2 minutes. Stir in mayonnaise and lemon pepper seasoning. (Note: To save on preparation time in the morning, thaw frozen spinach by putting it in the refrigerator the evening before.)
Remove muffins from oven, top each with about 1/4 cup of the spinach mixture, sprinkle each with 2 teaspoons of cheese and serve. Yields one muffin per serving.