Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 2 1/2 cups herb seasoned bread crumbs (we used Pepperidge Farm’s Herb Seasoned stuffing mix)
- 1/2 cup fat-free chicken broth (optional water)
- 1 (15-ounce) can petit diced tomatoes
- 1.5 pounds chicken breast filets, cut into small bite size pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 cup part-skim mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl combine bread crumbs, chicken broth, and …
PLEASE, USE THE NEXT PAGE BUTTON BELOW FOR THE RECIPE AND INSTRUCTIONS.