- 1 large head cauliflower
- 1/2 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons curry paste
- Remove leaves from cauliflower and trim the woody core.
- Place the whole head in a microwave-safe glass bowl large enough to hold it.
- Mix mayonnaise and curry paste in a small bowl.
- Spread the mixture evenly over the cauliflower.
- Cover the bowl with a microwave-safe plate.
- Microwave on High until tender, 6 to 9 minutes.
- Let stand, covered, for 2 minutes more.
- To serve, cut into 4 portions or break into bite-size pieces.
6 g fat
1 g sat
12 g carbohydrates
1 g total sugars
2 g protein
2 g fiber
SmartPoints value : 3