Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1/2 pound ground turkey sausage
- 3 large cucumber, sliced into 1/4 inch half circles
- 1 small red onion, sliced thin
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup fat free feta cheese crumbles
- 1 1/2 cup quinoa, cooked
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- In a large skillet, cooked the turkey sausage. Break the sausage into small pieces as it cooks. Drain off any excess liquid and cool completely.
- Once the turkey sausage is cool, combine the sausage with remaining ingredients. Mix well and chill before serving. Enjoy!
Yield: 12 servings | Serving Size: 1/2 cup | Calories: 97 | Total Fat: 4 g | Saturated Fat: 1 g | Trans Fats: 0 g | Carbohydrates: 10 g | Fiber: 2 g | Sugars: 2 g | Protein: 6 g | Cholesterol: 20 mg | Sodium: 211 mg
SmartPoints (Freestyle): 2
Source : SkinnyMs.