Crock pot chicken and gravy is easy and delicious. A wonderful weeknight meal for your family served over pasta, rice, mashed potatoes or even biscuits
Prep Time 10 minutes Cook Time 8 hours Total Time 8 hours 10 minutes
- 2 packets dry chicken gravy mix
- 1 10.5 oz can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups water
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- garlic powder, salt & black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- rice, mashed potatoes or noodles for serving
- Season chicken breasts (both sides)with garlic powder, black pepper and just a tad bit of salt.
- In your slow cooker, whisk together the gravy packets, cream of chicken soup, and water until smooth.
- Add the seasoned chicken breasts. Be sure to ….
PLEASE, USE THE NEXT PAGE BUTTON BELOW FOR THE RECIPE AND INSTRUCTIONS.