Crispy coated chicken topped with a velvety cheesy chicken sauce that will make your mouth water, this dish is a real winner. Just 6 Points + per serving makes it a perfect Weight Watchers dinner recipe.
- 2 lbs skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut ino 6 fillets
- 1 cup Panko Breadcrumbs
- 1 cup reduced fat sharp cheddar, shredded
- 1/2 cup liquid egg substitute, or egg whites
- 1 10.75 oz can reduced fat Cream of Chicken soup
- 1/4 cup fat free sour cream
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray a 9” x 13” baking dish with cooking spray and set aside.
- Prepare 2 small, shallow bowls, one with the liquid egg substitute or egg whites, and the other with 1/2 cup of the …
PLEASE, USE THE NEXT PAGE BUTTON BELOW FOR THE RECIPE AND INSTRUCTIONS.