This baked tilapia recipe has a crispy coating of Panko bread crumbs, crushed potato chips and Parmesan cheese. It’s a one-dish meal.
- 2/3 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for the pan
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 (5-ounce) tilapia fillets
Spread bread crumbs on a rimmed baking sheet and place into the oven. Preheat the oven to 425°F, toasting bread crumbs while the oven preheats.
Timing will depend on the oven, but it should take about 5 to 6 minutes.
Remove the baking sheet when ….
PLEASE, USE THE NEXT PAGE BUTTON BELOW FOR THE RECIPE AND INSTRUCTIONS.