Chocolate- Caramel Banana Bread
Looking for an easy banana bread recipe? This Salted Caramel Banana Bread recipe from Delish.com is the best.
The flavor of salted caramel infused into a soft and moist banana bread, then drizzled with a warm salted caramel sauce on top.
Milk Chocolate Caramel Banana Bread. A handful of milk chocolate chips and a drizzle of homemade caramel sauce makes this a fabulous dessert bread!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup granulated white sugar
- 2 tablespoons softened unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened applesauce
- 1 1/2 cups mashed ripe banana (about 3 medium)
- 1/2 cup egg whites (or 2 large)
- 1/3 cup light sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 5 packets Skinny Cow™ Milk Chocolate Dreamy Clusters Candy, chopped
1. Place rack in the center of the oven. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray an 8-inch loaf pan with nonstick spray.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, soda and salt.
2. In a large bowl, use an electric mixer to combine the sugars, butter and applesauce. Mix in the banana, egg whites, sour cream and vanilla. Blend in the dry ingredients and mix just until combined. Stir in the chopped candy, reserving a few pieces to sprinkle on top.
PLEASE, USE THE NEXT PAGE BUTTON BELOW FOR THE RECIPE AND INSTRUCTIONS.