Transform your kitchen into a deli with Our Crispy Chicken Sandwich Recipe! In less than 30 minutes, you can enjoy this chicken sandwich as your lunchtime entrée without worrying about Nutrition that’s completely balanced to fuel you the entire day.
- 2 slices whole wheat or whole grain bread, toasted if desired
- 1 cooked (3 oz) boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 radish, thinly sliced
- 4- 5 slices cucumber
- 2 thin slices red onion (optional)
- 1 lettuce leaf, cut in half
- 1 tablespoon guacamole, hummus, or spread of choice
- Assemble each sandwich by adding 1 tablespoon spread to each slice of bread, then topping with radish, cucumber, romaine lettuce and chicken breasts. Top with additional slice bread, flip over, cut in half, and serve.
Yields: 1 sandwich/2 servings | Serving Size: 1/2 sandwich | Calories: 264 | Total Fat: 4 g | Saturated Fat: 1 g | Trans Fat: 0 g | Cholesterol: 27 mg | Sodium: 155 mg | Carbohydrates: 41 g | Dietary Fiber: 9 g | Sugars: 13 g | Protein: 21 g
SmartPoints (Freestyle): 8
Source : SkinnyMs.