Cheddar Bay Pull Apart Muffins
Try these cheesy cheddar bay pull apart muffins for a lightened up version of the recipe you know and love without all the added calories and guilt!
yield: 12 PULL APART MUFFINS
- 1 (16.3 oz) can of Pillsbury Grands Southern Homestyle Butter Tastin’ refrigerated biscuit dough (you can use a different Grands flavor if you want but I really recommend the buttery one for this recipe)
- 3 oz (3/4 cup) shredded 2% Sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon light butter (I use Land O’Lakes)
- ½ teaspoon parsley flakes
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- Pre-heat the oven to 350. Lightly mist 12 cups in a standard muffin/cupcake tin with cooking spray and set aside.
- Separate the biscuits onto a cutting board and cut …
PLEASE, USE THE NEXT PAGE BUTTON BELOW FOR THE RECIPE AND INSTRUCTIONS.