Black Bean-Salmon Stir-Fry
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons black bean-garlic sauce, (see Note)
- 1 tablespoon Shao Hsing rice wine or dry sherry, (see Note)
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- Pinch of crushed red pepper
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 pound salmon, skinned (see Tip) and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 12 ounces mung bean sprouts, (6 cups)
- 1 bunch scallions, sliced
- Whisk water, vinegar, black bean-garlic sauce, rice wine (or sherry), cornstarch and crushed red pepper in a small bowl until combined.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add salmon and cook, stirring gently, for 2 minutes.
- Add bean sprouts, scallions and the sauce mixture (the pan will be full).
- Cook, stirring, until the sprouts are cooked down and very tender, 2 to 3 minutes.
17 g fat
3 g sat
12 g carbohydrates
26 g protein
3 g fiber
SmartPoints value : 7