his easy Blueberry Overnight Oats recipe is the perfect make ahead breakfast.
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons fresh blueberries
- 2 tablespoons fresh raspberries
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons shaved almonds
- Combine all ingredients and mix well. Pour into an air tight container, cover, and refrigerate overnight. Serve cold with additional berries and almonds if desired.
- TIP: This recipe can be stored refrigerated for up to one week in a covered air tight container.
Yields: 4 servings | Serving Size: 1/2 cup | Calories: 141 | Total Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 45mg | Carbohydrates: 17g | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 4g | Protein: 5g
SmartPoints (Freestyle): 5
Adapted From : SkinnyMs