- Potato(es), Raw400 g, peeled and cut into small cubes
- Beetroot4 whole, small, peeled and cut into small cubes
- Calorie controlled cooking spray4 spray(s)
- Chorizo Sausage75 g, skin removed and torn into chunks
- Egg, whole, raw4 medium, raw
- Parsley, fresh2 tablespoons, roughly chopped
- Put the potatoes and beetroot in separate pans and cover with water. Bring to a boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Drain the potatoes (they should be easy to pierce with a fork, but not completely cooked through) and cook the beetroot for a further 5 minutes.
- Drain the beetroot, which should be similar in texture to the potatoes, and leave both to dry.
- Mist a large frying pan with cooking spray and set over a …
PLEASE, USE THE NEXT PAGE BUTTON BELOW FOR THE RECIPE AND INSTRUCTIONS.