Beef up your weeknight menu with this hearty casserole. Perfect for cold winter nights.
Yield: 6 servings
Serving size: 1/6 of recipe
- 1 lb ground sirloin
- ½ cup onion, chopped
- ½ cup red bell pepper, chopped
- ½ cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 cups cooked whole wheat wide egg noodles
- 1½ cups frozen peas
- 15 oz can reduced-sugar tomato sauce
- 1 can cream-style corn
- ½ Tbsp chili powder
- ½ tsp crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly coat a 3-3.5 quart baking dish with …
PLEASE, USE THE NEXT PAGE BUTTON BELOW FOR THE RECIPE AND INSTRUCTIONS.