This easy barbecue meat loaf recipe gets its great flavor from barbecue sauce. Experiment with different sauces to find a favorite.
- 1 lb 93% lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce, divided
- 1/4 cup frozen chopped onions, pressed dry
- 1/4 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 large egg whites
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Combine meat, 1/4 cup barbecue sauce, onion, breadcrumbs, egg whites, and seasons of your choice in a large bowl; stir well.
3. Shape mixture into a loaf pan. Spread remaining 1/4 cup barbecue sauce over loaf.
4. Bake at 375°F for 40 minutes or until desired degree of doneness.
Makes 4 Equal Servings
6 Pointsplus, 6 Smartpoints
Nutritional Info Per Serving: Calories 239, Total Fat 6 g, Protein 27 g, Carbs 16.5 g, Sodium 499 mg,Fiber 0.5g