“A great chicken recipe that I have made for years. Serve with rice and a fresh veggie. Impressive!”
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast, halves
- 1 lemon
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chicken broth, or more as needed
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 salt, to taste
- 1 black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (205 degrees C).
- Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper. Pour olive oil in an 8 x 8 inch glass baking dish.
- Place the chicken breasts in…
PLEASE, USE THE NEXT PAGE BUTTON BELOW FOR THE RECIPE AND INSTRUCTIONS.