Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 10-12 minutes
Yield: 9 to 10 servings
Serving size: 4 crab rangoon and 1 scant tablespoon of sauce
- 1 egg
- 8 ounces white lump crab meat
- 4 ounces fat-free cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons plain, non-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons less-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 38 (4-inch) wonton wrappers
- ½ cup sweet chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sriracha hot sauce
- Preheat the oven to 375°F and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Crack the egg in a small bowl and add 2 tablespoons of water. Whisk together to make an egg wash.
- In a large mixing bowl, break up the crab meat with a fork, then add the cream cheese, yogurt, soy sauce, garlic powder and …
PLEASE, USE THE NEXT PAGE BUTTON BELOW FOR THE RECIPE AND INSTRUCTIONS.