This Bacon Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole Will Make the Whole Family Happy for Dinner Tonight!
- 1 ½ pounds ground beef
- 1 (3-ounce) package real bacon bits
- 2 cups Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (32-ounce) package frozen tater tots
- 1 (10.75-ounce) can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 2 cups sour cream
- Bread and butter pickles, for topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a 9×13 baking dish with nonstick spray.
- In a large pan, brown ground beef, then drain any excess grease.
- Mix browned beef, bacon, cheese, tater tots, cheese soup, and sour cream in a large mixing bowl until well-combined.
- Evenly spread mixture into baking dish, then bake 45-50 minutes, or until bubbly.
- Serve immediately with pickles, if desired.