Amazing Balsamic Glazed Salmon
Salmon is a fancy thing, it will definitely make a special meal for a special someone! This recipe for two is the perfect recipe for your romantic dinner. It’s easy to make, it doesn’t take time and the result is as delicious as good looking. Check how this amazing balsamic glazed salmon is made and give it a try as soon as you can.
Balsamic Glazed Salmon
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons white wine or chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ½ tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary, divided
- ½ teaspoon garlic clove, finely minced
- 2 (5 oz) salmon fillets
- 1 lemon, cut in half
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- First, add the juice of 1/2 lemon over the salmon and let it set for 10 minutes at room temperature.
- In a medium saucepan, mix the balsamic vinegar, white wine, honey, dijon mustard, 1/2 teaspoon of rosemary and garlic.
- Over medium-high heat, bring the mixture to a boil then ….
PLEASE, USE THE NEXT PAGE BUTTON BELOW FOR THE RECIPE AND INSTRUCTIONS.