An easy, but tasty recipe!
serves 8 ( 7 points + )
add additional points for rice (½ c. cooked rice = 3 points+)
- 2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
- 2 cans Campbell’s Healthy Request cream of chicken soup (undiluted)
- 1 pint fat-free sour cream ( I like Breakstone’s)
- 1 sleeve Ritz crackers, crushed
- Spray a 13 x 9 pan with nonstick spray.
- Line the bottom of the pan with the cooked, cubed chicken.
- Mix the soup and sour cream together. Spread over the chicken.
- Top with crushed crackers and bake at 375 for 20-25 minutes or until heated through and bubbly.
- Serve over rice if desired.