Satisfy your hunger with a low-calorie, superfood snack.
- 1 bunch kale, *de-ribbed and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- *Cut tough ribs and stems from kale. Chop leaves into large, bite-sized pieces.
- Place chopped kale in a bowl. Add olive oil, tossing, and sprinkle Parmesan to coat. Spread chips flat on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes on middle rack, until crisp and browned in places, stirring and rotating pan halfway through.
PLEASE, USE THE NEXT PAGE BUTTON BELOW FOR THE RECIPE AND INSTRUCTIONS.